Donations - MBCA Educational Foundation
The Mercedes-Benz Club of America Educational Foundation welcomes all levels of donations, whether your interest is a one-time gift, an automobile and/or a donation of your valuable time and energy. To get the process started, please contact the MBCAEF Treasurer at 1-416-898-2598 (Canada) or [email protected]. On behalf of the Foundation, we would like to extend our deepest gratitude to you for your appreciation of our work and your ongoing support in making it a reality!
MBCAEF is accepting donations, which include the following categories:
- General Fund – for use where the need is the greatest
- Defensive & Safe Driving – to support our efforts to improve driver education, currently we are working with “Street Survival” for teen driving, but we are exploring other venues for creating greater safety on our roads.
- Scholarships – to provide funds to worthy students in schools and colleges that meet the Foundation’s mission.
- Preservation – to purchase and archive items that meet the Foundation’s mission.
- Donate – you can donate your car through CarEasy.
The Mercedes-Benz Club of America Educational Foundation is pleased to recognize the following donors:
Richard and Laura Simonds
AIM Custom Media, LLC
MBCA Minuteman Section
MBCA Greater Washington Section
MBCA Central Oklahoma Section
Anonymous Donor – 280SE 4.5 Sedan
Frank Cozza - Pagoda
MBCA Alabama Section